"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, September 20, 2013

it's officially not offical...

...we had a harvest moon last night, wow, it was gorgeous.  And this weekend is the official start of Fall but I decided to get started today on some baking since I have a box of apples.  I made smoothies out of all the peaches and we ate the corn so we are left peeling and peeling.  The first apple pie of the Fall season has arrived.  




and it is quite delicious.  Makes all the work worthwhile.  Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. OMGOSH- That looks delicious, Joanne. That must be one of those silicone pie rings? I had never even heard about them until last week. I need one of those! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you just put another one together and send it to us in California. Just one! That will be fine.
    We saw the same "harvest" moon last night. Amazing! Fall is coming. Yes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can see that the harvest is in at your house Joanne! This apple pie looks delicious! And you even had a 'face' on it too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minds think alike! I went to the orchard yesterday and I'm going to make a pie this weekend since our temps are falling in the "Fall" category! Enjoy the pie and the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmmm, I am thinking I need a piece of your pie right now! Boy does it look delicious! It is getting colder here today too.

    heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...