"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, October 22, 2015

square pegs...



Who says a wreath has to be round???


got my craft on for a few minutes yesterday.  I had set aside all the needed accessories weeks ago but had to wait to paint the frame.  Just something a little different this year.  And by the way, when I hang it out on the front door I will remove that dang wire!  Happy Fall.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, flowers, ribbons, a gorgeous frame, and " Wee Hootie" to sit quietly in the corner. I would have it on show all year round.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that is really cute and a great idea. It is so fun to see some posts from you again...to know that you are enjoying the season. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a good idea, Joanne... and I have bunch of unused picture frames, too. :-)
    Thanks for sharing.
    Thanks for the visit on my blog, too.
    Encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that little wreath looks fantastic! Love the owl. :-)
    God bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks lovely!!!!! So beautiful!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...