"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Meet me on Monday...

 ...today I am taking part in Java's Meet Me on Monday meme...c'mon and check it out!


from Java's blog:
Blogging  is a funny thing...we tell our most intimate thoughts for all to read  and yet most of the time I find myself sitting and wondering, "who is  this person!?"  I know them...but yet I don't know them!  I want  to know who the person is behind all those words so I thought of a great  way for all of us to "meet" each other!

Every Sunday Never Growing Old will post five get to know you  questions that you can copy and paste into your own Monday post and we  can all learn a little more about each and every one of us!!


1.  If you had to eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

     I think it would have to be bread....love, love, love fresh bread...oh, and butter, gotta have the butter.  Yum.

2.  Do you write your blog posts in advance or the day you post them?

     Always the day I post them, always off the cuff, never planned in advance.  Yikes.

3.  Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?

    Unfortunately yes.  Several times.  Once from a car accident when I was in college and a few times with my heart..;(

4.  What is your favorite candle scent?

    Cinnamon Spice...hmmmmm.

5.  Coffee or tea?

    If it's hot I prefer tea, If it's not I prefer coffee.  I know, I know.

Now how about you?

9 comments:

  1. I may do this tomorrow. Hmm, already thinking of answers to those questions. I hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Favorite food: Mexican. I know I could eat burritos every day!

    Lately I've been writing my blogs after hubby goes to bed; around midnight. Then I post them in a day or two. This has to change though; as I'm not getting enough sleep.

    Never ridden in an ambulance, thank God. But it came to pick up my dad once when I was a teen. Traumatic.

    Favorite candle scent: Evergreen or pine. After all, I'm a Washingtonian!

    Hot tea in a nice mug. Stopped drinking coffee 5 years ago because of the acid and caffeine. But I miss it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh potatoes, every way, every day. Yum.
    Sometimes I am spontaneous, sometimes they are scheduled ahead of time.
    Never in an ambulance.
    Candle scent, ocean breeze or pear.
    Coffee, black and strong.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My answers change depending on the season, weather, etc.

    P.S. I'm so happy that we are finally having spring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I might have to borrow this one....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know what you mean about off the cuff - I've actually sat down with one idea in my head and started typing about a completely unrelated topic!!! Schizophrenic ??

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your heart is ok now. I enjoyed your answers. The picture at the top of your blog is so beautiful. Have a great week, Doylene

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah I may have to use this one too Jojo! I like my coffee!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jojo!

    Thanks for playing along! To get the Meet Me On Monday image into your post just copy the code that is in the text box under the Meet Me On Monday image and paste that code into your post!

    Hope that helps!! Let me know if you have any more questions!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...