"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, August 29, 2010

just wastin' time...





A Mind Is A Terrible Thing To Waste...


and I do believe that mine has gone to h.e.double hockey-sticks in a hand-basket. (What in the world does that mean anyway?) So, lets take a little peek inside and you'll see what I mean. It's chaos I tell ya...chaos.

will someone please write a book, as soon as possible, titled "What to expect when the economy collapses for Dummies."

can I hire someone to dust my house and help me put my shoes on?

'P' is for pain.

why won't my mother-in-law fix me a casserole or some brownies when I am sick but if my husband sneezes she is over here with a 5-course meal?

how does the dog know where to "go" when she is up to her knees in leaves? (yes, we already have leaves falling here)

pain is a four-lettered word.

should I sell my car?

can I be considered an interior designer after watching 3845 hours of HGTV?

are my eyes fuzzy or is that dust on the t.v. screen?

just how much is one person supposed to give before it is enough?

I could go on and on but what would be the point...I mean really???


so...how was your weekend??

signed; mama pajama (remember her?)

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I am so sorry...it does not sound like your weekend was so good. I wish I could make it all better for you and offer more than my thoughts and prayers...try to keep your chin up...it will all get better. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just started following your blog- I love your style and the 'feel' of your writing.
    ...and I understand exactly the wanderings of your mind.
    (means we're probably both in trouble)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can totally relate. I can't connect my thoughts either sometimes, but we can at least "talk" to each other thru our blogs! I guess we don't always have to "connect the dots"....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jojo, first of all I have to say...do you have any idea what your comment meant to me today? How it lifted me and how I cherished every word? Thank you sweet friend for what you have left on my heart. You are a treasure to me.
    And now, about the chaos going on inside that pretty little head of yours. Well, it makes me smile when you put it all down. I laugh at the mother in law thing too. I have the same question. Geesh, it makes me want to be a better MIL!!! I don't have a daughter in law yet, but when I do, you can bet there will be some five course meals when she even sneezes now. hehe Take care of yourself and remember...somebody loves you over here in Idaho!!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you came over to the east coast I'd make you a cherry cheese cake like the one Mike made for us this weekend. And I'd probably dust your house, too, as I'm usually doing to my office. Ewww.
    ~Randy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dust. It is dust. I am watching HGTV, too, right now and wondering what to do for food tonight. I just realized that I don't care!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pain is the greatest leveler of purpose. It can make all effort useless.
    I'm sorry you feel like you do. There are no answers except, possibly, to not anticipate that things will continue this way. Everything changes.
    I wish you freedom from pain and a brighter outlook...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry about the pain JoJo. Wish I could make it better.
    You want me to come over and dust?
    <><

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...