- when we got home from running some errands, on Saturday, there was a phone message for me from my doctor. Can that ever be good?
- she needed to see me ASAP regarding some lab work I had done earlier in the week.
- I called Monday to schedule said appointment...no one knew what I was talking about. I got an appointment for Tuesday at 6pm. (office hours end at 5pm)
- all the worry was for naught. I have a few issues in my lab values but they are known to my doc and it is something we have been addressing for several months. geez, wine or Valium?
- sadly my vegetable garden and flowers are winding down for the season. Now the clean up will start...I love fall, not so much the clean up.
- we have seven maple trees in our back yard.
- and thistles...we have many, many thistles. Tomatoes I cannot grow...thistles...yes!
- on the Hydrangea drying front: the lavender-blue blooms are coming along just fine. I put them in a vase with 1inch on water in the bottom and will let them dry naturally. I tried the same with the vivid-pink and within a few days they had shriveled up. I have a few more of the pink blooms so I may just try one of your other ideas.
in need of assistance,