- when we got home from running some errands, on Saturday, there was a phone message for me from my doctor. Can that ever be good?
- she needed to see me ASAP regarding some lab work I had done earlier in the week.
- I called Monday to schedule said appointment...no one knew what I was talking about. I got an appointment for Tuesday at 6pm. (office hours end at 5pm)
- all the worry was for naught. I have a few issues in my lab values but they are known to my doc and it is something we have been addressing for several months. geez, wine or Valium?
- sadly my vegetable garden and flowers are winding down for the season. Now the clean up will start...I love fall, not so much the clean up.
- we have seven maple trees in our back yard.
- and thistles...we have many, many thistles. Tomatoes I cannot grow...thistles...yes!
- on the Hydrangea drying front: the lavender-blue blooms are coming along just fine. I put them in a vase with 1inch on water in the bottom and will let them dry naturally. I tried the same with the vivid-pink and within a few days they had shriveled up. I have a few more of the pink blooms so I may just try one of your other ideas.
in need of assistance,
mama pajama
wow, that was alot of info in a short post JoJo!
ReplyDeleteGlad the doc appt wasn't anything too serious:))
Wow, that would scare me half to death! Did you tell your doc NOT to do that again? Glad it was not something to serious! You are in my daily thoughts. I have been very sleepy lately. I had a change in meds, so my favorite thing to do is SLEEP! LOL. I will get a blog up soon with pics of my special surpise prize!! ILY
ReplyDeleteGod Bless~
Debbie Jean
I just hate it when I get some kind of message about something needing to be addressed and then when you finally can get ahold of whomever or whatever... nobody knows what you are talking about! I threw a shoe across the room one day years ago because I was so frustrated with lab people. It felt so good that I threw the other shoe. Of course then I had to go pick them up and nobody but me knew I did it but it sure felt good.
ReplyDeleteHelen
I have received those kinds of calls before and demanded that the doctor call me immediatly. Usually worry for naught.
ReplyDeleteBOO they should never frighten a patient! Bad form.
ReplyDeleteDid you have to speak of garden clean up? Is there a magic fairy out there who will attend to this humongous task? You'll be right over? Oh Jojo your just wonderful!
Jo Jo have some wine!
ReplyDelete<><