"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Be Grateful...

Be Grateful

for good music, for dark chocolate,
for a place to call home, for warm hugs,
for quiet time, freedom to dream, for family time,
for understanding souls, for kindred spirits,
for true forgiveness, for sweet memories,
for pink bubblegum, for silliness, for red shoes,
for blue skies, for every breath,
for sunshine on your face, for a child's laughter,
for God's grace...Be Grateful

I don't remember where I saw this but I loved it right away.  If you know who wrote it please let me know...take a moment today to be grateful...

mama pajama

13 comments:

  1. I love that...thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that really stinks about scaring the heck out of you for nothing! My doctor's office will leave me odd messages with no good explanation sometimes. "You need to increase your potassium." Well, I want to know what is the value that makes you say this? I love this gratefulness poem. It is so true. Whoever wrote it known some suffering I think. I send you a big hug and some very good happiness wishes today dear heart.

    XOSue.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing....it meant a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this, JoJo! Beautiful thoughts about things most of us take for granted.

    LOVE IT!

    Love to you~

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jojo, to answer your question~ yes the weather changes have a terrible effect on lupus as a whole. But, I've been in a wicked flare for so long now i'm adapting to the new pain levels. :) Not funny but what else am I to do?

    I've been tidying up loose end projects and thinking of what needs to be done in the near future. I hope you are well! Hugs.Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVED it. Hope you find the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jo Jo,

    I am thankful for many blessings in my life. Food, a roof over my head, heat, grandsons that light up my days, great-nephews that give the best toddler kisses and much, much more.

    Thanks so much for commenting on my giveaway post. Your name has been entered into the draw.

    Have a nice weekend.
    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Me again: Just saying Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know but I am glad you shared it. Lovely ask Wisteria And Roses she will now if she doesn't know one of her daughters will.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jojo,
    When you stop by, you always say something that makes my day. And when I stop by, you always say something that makes my day! For this I'm grateful!
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this! Such sweet and positive words!!!! I don't know who the author is but whoever it is...they are so right!!!! Thanks for sharing this with us JoJo...

    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...