"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tuesday's tids...

...can it possibly be Tuesday already?

  • in defense of my shirt addiction (and I apparantly need one), these are in several sizes as my weight changes as often as the seasons.
  • I have only two pairs of jeans...fingers crossed.
  • I have exactly four pairs of shoes.
  • "I have a shirt addiction."
  • Yesterday was my sister's 50th Birthday, how can that be?  I swear we were just children.
  • It feels strange having a baby sibling that 'old.'
  • I started putting away the deck furniture yesterday.
  • It's supposed to be in the 80's all next week.
  • I'm off to bring out the deck furniture...enjoy your Tuesday!
the mama pajama

10 comments:

  1. It's hot and HUMID here. Yuck.

    As addictions go, a shirt one sound pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jojo,
    Go ahead and try to justify your addiction. Did you know that that is called denial. A sure sign that you do have a problem. But I would say that that is mild considering some of mine.
    You funny girl. Loved the deck furniture tid.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fall is happening here! I need to start thinking about my deck furniture!
    <><

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are hysterical.

    I have addictions too. Not sure how to categorize them though!

    And...I'm 50. Today I feel old! ACK!

    xoRebecca

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so sweet to leave your comment on my blog.
    Honestly, I never thought about the fact that I tend to take care of others. But you know what, I enjoy the kids. In fact, I would rather watch 12 toddlers than one old woman with Alzheimer's.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shhhh... don't tell anyone. I have a cleaning product addiction. That's not to say I always use them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey, 50 is NOT old -- and yes, it is Tuesday (all day).

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jojo,

    Enjoyed the previous post. Of course I had to read about your shirt addiction.

    Life is short. Enjoy shirts in ever color of the rainbow and have a wonderful day.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will leave my patio furniture out until November. Unless we get snow before then, which I doubt.

    Time ticks away every moment. This is why it is so important to make use and enjoy every moment of everyday.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So are you going to take some photos of the fab shirts?

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...