"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, September 25, 2009

Lets play Jeopardy...

...O.K., Alex, what is today's answer?

The answer is..."What is 19 out of the last 24 hours?"

Que 'Tea-pot' music.....

And the question is..."how many hours did I sleep today."

sometimes the pain wins.  I will be back soon, with pictures of the new closet and some cute treasures I found recently.  Sweet dreams....

sleepy,
mama pajama 

11 comments:

  1. Well I didn't get the question right, I thought it was going to be
    'how many hours did the pain keep me awake?'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm very sorry, jojo. Praying for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sleep is the best medicine! Rest and feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry Jojo. I'm sending a BIG HUG your way and hoping that you feel better soon.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh goodness. Sending prayers and positive vibes your way.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jojo, I hope your up's are more than the down's ... do take care. Have a wonderful weekend. TTFN~ Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have been in slumberland, right along with you. I hate sleeping my life away!! Feel better Jojo. ILY

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh girlfriend too bad we couldn't be insomniacs together. Hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jojo, I'm sorry to hear you too are feeling the effects of what ails you. This is a horrible time for me. My doc is running all sorts of test for overlapping issue. The bone pain is unreal. Is it your diabetes that makes you sleep? I wish I could sleep. I usually get 4 hours 6 on a really good night. I don't know what I would do with 19 hours. Although, with illness, it's not how long you sleep but how well. Hopefully, you slept well. Hugs friend. Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh JoJo, I am sorry that the pain is kicking your butt right now. I am glad that you are giving your body what it needs by sleeping. Sometimes, that's the only thing that helps.

    Healing hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for stopping by and showing me some bloggy love :)

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...