"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random question...

how can you come into some one's home (invited), greet everyone that is there with the exception of one person, join in the conversation and activities, eat the food provided by that one person, in fact help prepare some of the food, also provided by that one person, not once, never asking why that one person is using a walker/wheelchair, never once acknowledging that persons presence and then leave without so much as a bye-bye?

Why YES, I am bitter. and hurt. and sad. and confused.

I promise tomorrow I will not be so sad or boring or whatever else I am lately...

13 comments:

  1. I've have flung food at the person. You missed a golden opportunity there. A nice glob of something, right in her face. Or hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh that's ridiculous! And sad. And mean. Maybe Monk's on to something!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up with that?!

    People suck.

    Some people anyway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with mental mama, bad breeding, pure stupidity, lack of kindness... pick one. I would NEVER ignore you if I was invited into your home. The wheelchair thing wouldn't throw me, because you are a person! I get along with braces on my legs - you get along with wheels... so freakin' what?
    Love ya JoJo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some people are just born rude. I've been accused of being rude, but I've never not spoken to everyone in a room,and I would never ignore you because you happen to be in a wheel chair.

    That would be the absolute LAST time that person would ever be invited to anything I had anything to do with.

    I would leave instructions that that person would not be welcome even at my funeral! And if they died first, I wouldn't go to the funeral!

    Some people just have no class!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bad breeding, rude. asshat, inconsiderate bitch... or bastard. But I get the feeling it was a woman and that's just the kind that makes me crazy!

    Look at it this way... Aren't you glad that you don't have to look at that face in the mirror every day. How miserable that person must be...

    We love you, JoJo. Invited to dinner or not. And none of us would ever be so rude.

    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rude people suck and should not be invited again, no matter what. There's no excuse for being rude to one's host - my mom taught me that, and would come back to haunt me if I ever forgot it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some people are just flat out RUDE! I would of brought it to attention- and not be nice about it... but that's how i am, i bring the situation to sight. that'd also be the last time the person got an invite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow that's wrong on so many levels.

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so sad. How could someone act that way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yes, I agree. I would have thrown something to get their rude butt's attention. Then? Never invite again.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...