"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, April 6, 2009

The sixth on the 6th...


from Mental P. Mama, the sixth picture from the 6th picture folder: My daughter opening one of her fabulous gifts at her bridal shower (last year). She had been at a work conference in Savannah for the three days prior and had returned to town about 2hours before this picture after being up for 28hours straight trying to get a flight back due to weather problems.

5 comments:

  1. Crate and Barrel? No wonder she looks so good despite the lack of sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, she should get more than a Crate and Barrel present. Good job;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. I wish I looked that good with 10 hours of sleep! I can't imagine looking so vibrant after being awake the stretch that she was!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crate and Barrel is more than enough to make me smile.


    I am so glad I stopped by for a visit...come by any time.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...