"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, September 25, 2015

turn, turn, turn..

...and a time to every purpose unto heaven."   


well, albeit a hot summer, it went by too quickly.  Just as this year has flown Fall has landed, the leaves are showing their true colours, evenings are crisp with cooler-sweater weather, I can hear the high school football games and the band playing, pumpkins are adorning the front porch, a new wreath is in the making, and apples, apples, apples.  Throw in a few hundred tomatoes and you know what I have planned for the next week. 

much to say about some strange and difficult happenings around here but knowing where to start is always the challenge for me.  I have continual health issues and a few new ones to make it exciting (sarcasm) but I also have good news.  I finally got a new 'leg' and I love it.  I feel like a kid on Christmas morning...it's computerized and there is quite a learning curve but I am UP and OUT and so grateful.

So, tell me about your summer/winter and any weekend excitement?

 

6 comments:

  1. Joanne, what grand news, all your birthday's rolled into one, Computerised, does that mean it will take steps and inclines more easily,?? Fall, like our spring, a great time for changes in nature, in clothes, more on, or another thicker layer put away for next year, bulbs blooming, or ready to plant, I do like to know what your seasons are doing. Hugs. XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. #2... Your header photo is superb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photo on your header! Congratulations on a leg that's making your life more satisfying--good news indeed. Our fall is still summery and warm--no complaints there since I bank these lovely days for winter's chill. But I can say with anticipation, El Nino, bring it on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a blessing! I will keep you in my prayers. God bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your new header is beautiful ! Did you take the picture ?

    We still don't have too much fall color around here, and we live so close to you. But I am enjoying the crisp evenings and mornings.

    A new leg, almost sounds bionic ! It is good to read good news from you and wow, you were swamped in produce. Did you get it all processed ?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got a new leg!!!! How lovely!!! computerized too!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...