"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, July 7, 2014

the one about the quote...



we had a 'family' get-together last weekend at the great-grandmas house and the kids had a blast picking, eating, throwing, stomping and just plain being goofy in the blueberry patch. (my daughter says she is going to have to watch more carefully just how much of the blueberries get eaten by the baby boy ;))


not long after g'pa had taken this picture Miss M came into the house, gave me a very serious look and very carefully said,  "g'ma, it's a long car ride to Christmas."  What??

5 comments:

  1. Joanne, I bet you are still smiling...how precious. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Kids! :-)
    Eating is more the fun than picking when they are fresh. :-)
    Sounds like a wonderful weekend, Joanne. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable - - - long time for Christmas, not really, but he wouldn't know.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how darling! I know how you love sharing such precious pictures like these. What great memories you are making with these adorable grand babies. I hope Ms M is right and it is a long car ride yet to Christmas. haha
    Have missed you. I am not a good blogging buddy these days. So wish I could get back into it because post like these make me smile.
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that quote!!!! that is awesome!!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...