"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, October 23, 2009

Heartfelt Friday...


...I was fitted for my post-op walking cast today and got the a-o.k. to be up on it for short periods of time.  yay!  I am hoping to talk the hubs into taking me for a car ride this weekend and check out the beautiful fall foliage.  So, I will be riding in car(s) with my favorite guy, coffee in hand and camera at the ready...what about you?

image via weheartit

easing into the weekend,
mama pajama

8 comments:

  1. Hopefully my hubs will be in the fields with the grain carts as the corn is getting cut and put in the bins! We have had so much rain, not that we are complaining, Lord, but the fields can't be muddy if the crops need to be cut.

    As for me, I'll be veggin' with a good book...Vince Flynn's Pursuit of Honor!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet you will enjoy your fall outing! sounds like fun :)

    I think we are going to a pumpkin patch on Sunday

    enjoy :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the outing! Glad you can get out and about and enjoy the fall!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sounds wonderful!! I hope to get back into the projects here but no energy just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I shall be dancing in the breezy fall garden, cooking up a Greek Feast for some passing-thru company, and celebrating life . . . just like you!

    It's good to be back and in the swing of things. ; D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Jojo, it doesn't sound too bad...except the cast and the staying down and the fact that hubs will have to drive you everywhere...am I being a Debbie Downer or what.LOL
    No really, I love how you are just taking it all in stride. Have a wonderful weekend friend.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jojo,

    I wanted to go to Pumpkinfest this weekend, but since my sinisitis is still giving me lots of problems, I probably won't go. I do hope your hubby takes you for a drive to view the beautiful autumn colors.

    Blessings,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for you, JoJo! Beach for us. Definitely some seaglass hunting and dinner with the girls.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...