"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, December 30, 2016

line in the sand...





...I don't think that I have ever been so happy to draw a line in the sand marking an ending and a beginning as I am to be doing so this year.  I've had a rough year and the last few months have been a real challenge to our family...but we soldier on knowing there are worse things.  I am hoping for better for all of us in the new year.  Prayers and blessings be with you all for good health, loving family and friends, safe travels here or where ever you roam, love, peace and joy.  Please light your candle of kindness and if we all do that then we can light the world and end the darkness that has come over us.  Thank you all for your support and friendship throughout the year.  Much love to you.




4 comments:

  1. True words from H Thurman, and lovely to read them, as I read your words , and hope with all my heart that 2017 is so much better for you and yours. Dancing feet, even to walk in the sand past a line would be wonderful, and I hope your line signifies happiness and better health. Greetings from NZ,.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Joanne. A blessed New Year to you and yours, too. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lines in the sand, songs in the heart. I'm looking for the good, spreading kindness, setting an example, taking risks, living artistically--all those good things that I'll need to survive and flourish. You too, Joanne. Joyous New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you good health and happiness in this new year!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...