"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, November 20, 2016

shine...





...with the holidays in sight I want to take a moment to wish all of you the Peace and Joy of celebration.  May it be with your family and friends or with memories of the heart I hope that you are filled with the light of gratitude.  And may you take that light and shine it on others who are in darkness, fear, loneliness, depression, illness and despair  and touch their hearts as you have been touched.  Happy Thanksgiving to all of you, with gratitude and light, thank you for making my life so much better...for shining that light on me.



4 comments:

  1. God bless you, my friend. This is just a beautiful sentiment. A perfect post for the holiday. YOU are loved! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    It was your 'glow' that got my attention a few years back....thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I pray that you and your family have a very Happy Thanksgiving Jojo! God be with you all...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Joanne. I hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving as well. ♥

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...