"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, October 7, 2016

the rant is over, let peace reign throughout the land...


...nothing has changed but my attitude was starting to annoy even myself so I took a good look at things and decided it is what it is and I need to deal.  Also, I wanted to enjoy my favourite season and I was getting in the way of myself.

We had a little leaf, which oddly looks like a bird, hitch a ride home from the doctors office a few days ago...



hope you are all safe and sound.  Happy Fall/Spring!

3 comments:

  1. I try to accept that our lives are what they are, not as I would like them to be, and as Hugh struggles with the disability he has, after spinal surgery was delayed for way too long, I am thankful for our home, friends nearby and far away, family who love and care, and blog friends, who I will not meet in person, but share our days, happiness and not so good times, I hope the Autumn days will repair your soul and health as best it can, and even a visit to the doctor can show nature is there, even if a hitch-hiker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Things could be better, always. But, thankfully, they could always be worse. At least we can look around and love the colors and the nip in the air. Good for you to take life as it comes and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since losing my Dad (I miss him every day), I have decided to embrace even the hard days. It was a rough year, last year and I lost myself for awhile. My Dad died, then we had a wedding and in the midst of all that, my oldest grandson went to prison. My heart felt broken in two. But I realize there is nothing I can do to change anyone's life but my own!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...