"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, June 6, 2016

Monday snap...

Not too sure about the photo, it's the only one I could access on Picasa.  I'm on a new (to me) laptop and I am completely lost with Windows 10.  The learning curve seems to get longer the older I get.  Not to say that I am thrilled to be back online, so are my creditors.  Funny how that works, they make us use the internet for banking and paying bills yet when your computer crashes you have no way to access the needed info.  It's   been a strange few weeks having to go to the bank and pay bills in person.  They treat you like you are too stupid to do it online...little do they know!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments of support and for hanging in here with me, even your prayers touch my heart.  I have been feeling rather punky lately due to my low hematocrit, have had lots of doctor appointments getting clearance for the big day.  Looks like I will need to have a transfusion a few days before surgery to pump me up.  Saw the cardiologist and all is well in that area, next is labs (again) and then pre-op.  We were scheduled for June 2 but the hospital had to rearrange some things, including my date.  Gives me time to get more things done, but of course adds to the 'what ifs.'

I hope you are all well and I will be back in a bit...really.

2 comments:

  1. Punky, well that's a new word for me, must remember it for us down here. Hang in there, surely it will be scheduled very soon. Are you home between tests and appointments? So glad they are doing all this so well for you, very reassuring. Heaps of love from a very cold morning at our place, ZERO Celsius. And I do know that isn't too cold for Northerners, but for me, chilly enough. Fire is lit, coffee poured, and reading your words is so good to know you are online again . Windows 10, I like it now I know it better.Hugs while you wait.XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a brave one. I'm holding off on loading Windows 10. I agree...the older we get the less brain function we have LOL. I have you in my prayers that you find some peace in between the anxiety about the surgery. I have a feeling all will go well and I think about you often Jojo and love ya sweet lady :)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...