"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, January 17, 2016

Dear Diary,

apparently you did not get the memo from last year.  This year will not, not, be a continuation or repeat of 2015.  Really, I just couldn't take another one of those so close together.  So please get you 'stuff' together and move on into 2016.  

I want to run, skip and jump with my new leg, I want to be able to upload all my Christmas pictures, blog about my holidays and my grands birthdays, I want to mention all the wonderful things I have planned with my hubby this year,  basically I want my life back.

So PLEASE be a hero and move away, back away from 2015.  Let's start anew k?

5 comments:

  1. I like the memo you wrote to yourself. Sometimes I just want to smack myself and say ( sounding like Cher ) "GET OVER IT ! " It works for awhile.

    I hope your year really does go much better and you do get your life back. It appears you still have your great sense of humor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new year, a new leg, new friends, I am sure this will be so much better for you, do you have anything specific in mind? a new hobby? a new job??? Meantime take care, walk slowly and carefully, and let that leg hold you in place on the footpath to wherever you want to go... firmly. Hugs for 2016.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leaving 2015 in the past where it belongs!
    Let's enjoy the present and where it takes us in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...