"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, December 3, 2015

it touches us all...







...I had planned to do a this and that Thursday post today, you know all the silly little tid- bits that add up during the week, but somehow I'm having trouble feeling light-hearted lately.  I see all the Christmas decor in the stores and around my neighborhood and feel rather numb to the season.  It feels as though so much darkness has crept into our world...we need our Saviour more than ever before.

I have been working on pocket letters.  It was only a few weeks ago that I first heard about them, joined a 'swap' and now I have bits and bobs, ribbon, lace, paper, do-dads, and trinkets all over the dining room table.  This could end up being fun, but I'm a little nervous that I had to google them and watch a video on the specifics!

I am so very happy that November is over.

Be well my friends, we must keep holding each other up.  See you soon.  ;j

2 comments:

  1. life is so precious, and some people so cruel and thoughtless, I think of those who lost their lives today, the police, paramedics, and more who came , and faced losing their own lives to save so many others, families shattered forever, and am so thankful we live here. Have courage each day, and let your heart be full of good thoughts, the sky have clouds and some blue, a few drops of rain for the leaves, and love between each-other. Hugs from down here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *hugs* God bless, Joanne. ♥ :-)

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...