"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, November 12, 2015

headers...

...just a quick note today regarding my header photo.

this is what you get when you ask your four-year-old grandgirl to help clean up the back porch.  Notice the careful placement of the fall leaves in all their glory, the dirty planters placed at an angle and the 'pop' of colour that the kiddie pool balls add to the overall decor.  Also, having a bench one step outside the back door is absolutely genius for those who can't walk more than ten inches without resting!  I think we may have a future decorator on our hands.   Have a great Thursday peeps.

5 comments:

  1. Children's choices in artful expression, decorating, cooking, eating, etc., are always interesting to me and when you ask them why they chose this or that or did this or that, it is clear their decisions make perfect sense . Often I think little ones have so much more to offer in wisdom than the average judge or politician. ( Just my personal reflection on the subject. ) Yes, I think you do have a future decorator here !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How funny. Love it! When SCheeks was little she would go into the living room where I had a low bowl of pears placed on a glass coffee table. I would never see her do it -but after she left I would find all the pears lined up in a perfect row and the bowl would be empty. lol So Funny! Just like YOUR kiddo! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Granddaughter definitely has an eye for design. :)
    You all have a blessed weekend. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sent you an email to the wrong email address about your partner and just sent you a new email moments ago. I hope you rec'd that one. Please let me know. I am sorry about that! Maybe I need glasses!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely!!!! Perhaps she will be a decorator when she grows up!!!!!

    heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...