"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, November 8, 2015

all the leaves are brown and the sky is grey...




November is secret and silent, leaves falling to the ground and the trees baring their cold, twisted branches.  November is cold and grey and is the most confusing month to my soul.  It holds the most wonderful, beautiful memories of my life but also, stored there, is the most horrible, hear-wrenching, soul-baring day.  This many years later I still wonder how I survived, and why he didn't.  I won't be so mysterious all month I promise, for I do know how to count my blessings and they are many.    j


















1 comment:

  1. *hugs* God bless. Will pray he brings you peace in this coming Christmas season.
    Be safe and stay warm. Love your bright header, Joanne. :-) ♥

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...