"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, July 13, 2015

what matters most...

Miss M self-portrait


Note:
I am not sure where I found this quote or who to credit it to, if you have that information please leave it in the comments.  Enjoy 


"What matters is how kind we were, how considerate of others, how we followed our dreams and encouraged others to do the same, how we made others feel special and cherished. What matters is what we did when no one was looking and how we taught our children to be giving and kind and make the world a better place."

4 comments:

  1. Love that quote, it speaks to our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember this quote every day and take it to heart, my life and the lives of those I spend much time with would be so much better. Well worth embroidering for a wall hanging.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr. Kathleen McCoy in her post about Davy Jones. Great quote...seems like I've been thinking much about what makes my life worthwhile too.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...