"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, February 8, 2015

it's all about the hand sanitizer...

my minor surgical procedure turned into a bit more than I had planned (who knew?) and I am and have been laid up for a few weeks.  Now just in case you were worried I am not just sitting here letting my brain rot.  I am filling it with all sorts of useful information and making a list of things to share with you.  That's the thanks you get for being my 'friend.'

fist up;  hand sanitizer.  Oh, the uses I have found for hand sanitizer.  It will clean most anything off of your person, the furniture, even the carpet.  Even the dog is not able to escape my cleaning frenzy.  I haven't tried drinking it yet just so you know.  I hear it is the latest and greatest way to get high.  No thanks.

Have a good week and I will be back with a way to feed four people a gourmet dinner for about $4. Yep!

5 comments:

  1. Gourmet dinner, sounds great, we have younger daughter and her man here for a few days stay, maybe it would be perfect for the 7 of us.Laid up, well, I can think of so many things to do, thank goodness for blog friends who can share and send heaps of wishes for speedy and 100% recovery. Hugs as you rest. Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as the meal doesn't include hand sanitizer!! I am familiar with the stuff since our well has gone berserk. Tomorrow is the big day for the well to be "pulled" and the motor replaced as well as the pipes. I am excited. Hope you are up and feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to wonder who the idiots are who first drink or eat something weird in the desire to *get high*.

    Hope you are healing well. Look forward to seeing your dinner recipe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good that your not allowing your brain to rot, Jojo!!
    We were just talking about 'hand sanitizer' yesterday and how it is necessary this time of year for colds etc. Never knew about your other uses...thanks!
    Yes, here's to gourmet dining! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny post...loved it! :-) Hope you are recovering well~!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...