"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, January 29, 2015

little bits...








we were at a birthday party last weekend and this little tyke was all ready for the big game.  I think I know who he is rooting for!

I have been purging the house like a maniac and it's finally starting to show some progress.  I decided it was time to do something about all my collections (junk) when my DIL commented that it's like coming to a thrift store when she comes over.  I'm not sure how she meant that but she says it was a compliment.  ???

Still recovering from the Princess tea we have now been invited to a Princess birthday party where the adults are supposed to dress up.  Yesterday I saw my hubby put a boa and tiara in the shopping cart. hmmmmm.

I have Spring fever.  Not to be confused with the awful flu that seems to have taken hold of everybody.

going to the out-patient clinic on Friday for a 'minor' procedure.  Should be fine and home in a few hours but still....would appreciate good thoughts.  be strong, be safe, be well friends.

Any Superbowl predictions?

4 comments:

  1. I had a huge clean out in the vertical and chest freezers today, perfect job for temperatures of 31C. Tomorrow, hope the outpatient visit goes well and you are home again the same day.Let the "minor" stay in that category. Hugs and caring thoughts. Jean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping in here and there to visit. Enjoy your princess tea party. Hope your procedure goes okay. Even minor procedures are worrisome. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll say a prayer for you , and always good to pray the doctor shows wisdom, discernment, and SKILL too.

    I had to laugh at your motivation to do even more de-cluttering although I can see how she thought it a compliment, especially when most of us love to shop thrift stores. ( we just don't want to live in one )

    A princess party, what color boa & tiara will your husband be wearing ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cleaning out the house and de- clittering is good this time of the year. Good for you. I need to work on this aspect of my life.
    Hope the procedure goes well. Wear the boa and tiara... make the nurses laugh.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...