"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, December 30, 2014

last Monday snap 2014...








wow, I don't know how it is possible that another year has flown by.  It seems as I get older, whether good or bad, time just disappears somehow.  I wish it would slow down, my children, my grandbabies and us are all growing up too fast (and old)!  Glad I'm here to see it, which just happens to be my number one item on the thankfulness list.

Looking forward to a New Year and the new start as the traditions hold.  Cleaned out my refrigerator today in anticipation of eating healthier and working on a 'clean' diet.  Not a cleanse but a way of eating more superfoods and organic/local/fresh.  It could be interesting during the winter months.

so far that is my only resolution.  I've got my compass word waiting in the wings and will reveal it in my next post.  For now I want to wish you all the best in 2015 as I take a break until then.  Many changes coming to the blog and possibly the end of this one...still working on that.

Whatever it is your heart desires, 
whatever it is your soul is craving,
whatever it is that makes you 'whole,'
is what I wish for you in the New Year.
love and peace my friends.

6 comments:

  1. Cleaning out the refrigerator is
    a good way to start the New Year. It kind of represents a new beginning and clearing the way for lots of new ideas and good things. I like that.
    Happy New Year, my dear. Hope the year brings you happiness and blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year, and many blessings to you! I cleaned my oven, does that count? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have so many things I need to clean out before the new year, but thinking it may not happen. Cleaning my refridgerator and stove would be a good start, I wish you my dear friend a wonderful new year. I love you dearly. I am hoping that we will have a new closeness this coming year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy New Year to you and your family, Joanne!
    Here's to a peaceful, healthy and happy 2015.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year Jojo! Wishing you a new year of much love, happiness and good health! I haven't done anything yet...guess I should get started LOL xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year honey! I am like you our years are just flying by. It seems like just yesterday I was wishing everyone a Happy New Year.
    Your off to a good start cleaning out your refrig. I sure need to do that too.
    I have missed you but think of you often. My resolution is to keep in touch with my friends out here in this amazing world of blogging.
    Hope your well.
    Thanks for coming by and leaving me such a sweet note
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...