"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, December 23, 2014

and so it came to pass...




Blogger is not playing nice.  I can't seem to comment on any other blogs and can't sign in/out of my own.  Don't know what is going on but it certainly takes some of the joy out of blogging when I can't communicate with all my friends.  Please know I am reading your blogs, thinking of you, and hoping that all is well in your world.  I will try to be back before the New Year breaks but if not I would like you all to know what a pleasure it is and has been for me to be part of your lives and for you to take such care of me and my little world.  May you be blessed with the spirit of joy and thanksgiving this Christmas and find peace and love in each and every day.  Merry Christmas/Happy Hanukkah, love j.

10 comments:

  1. Christmas Greetings, with all good wishes for the New Year , from Jean, with hugs from NZ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happiness, joy and peace! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well at least you can still post on your blog! Wishing you a very happy holiday season and all the best for the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy holidays no matter what Blogger does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Joanne, I can't open up some of the sites I have always visited . I don't know why. Blogger must have many flaws....they need to work on. Blessings, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE that vintage looking card, Joanne!
    It is a pleasure getting to know you a little better each year and I hope this year brings you all the joy you can stand and special moments between you and your grandchild, garden, and family. All the best Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A blessed Christmas to you and yours Joanne. Life & family are so precious, and even though Blogger is not playing nice with you, in the end this is of little consequence. ( This is a phrase I have been repeating to myself lately to remind me of what is truly important in the grand scheme of things. )

    Those of us who read your blog for what you have to say are not concerned about "comments" rendered and received. Keep posting Joanne, and I'll keep reading !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your family, Jojo. May it be filled with lots of love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Still here too...and thank you for your blogging-sharing-honesty-hope and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Tomorrow is New Years Eve. Another year under the bridge. Blogger will straighten out it's quirks and all will be OK. We know you are there and that you love us.
    May the New Year bring you many blessings, my dear. It will be better. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...