"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, November 24, 2014

Monday snap...


...it's late Monday evening and my thoughts are all over the place, poor health haunts me, the grand jury has made a decision, rage and protests rule, and yet life goes on, the world just keeps on turning. 


There's a lesson to be learned in the trees not holding on too tightly...





on another note:  Happy 41st Anniversary to my dear husband who has been there to hold me through each and every crisis.  I love you man...

5 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary. 41 years of sharing life & whatever life brings you and still loving each other "through sickness and health, for better or worse" is 41 years spent with the right person !

    ReplyDelete
  2. "...and the world keeps turning" Yes, it does. There will always be a Ferguson, Missouri and those who are angry, bitter and feel justified in their actions. We need to address the anger, but we also need to carry on in our own lives.
    Your photo of the leaf is so telling. Sometimes we just need to let go and let God take care of things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! That's a milestone, for sure!! Many more...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If those folks in Missouri would turn their hate and destructive actions around and try and make changes and improvements to the community...that would be the best tribute and memorial to the young man who died. Such hate and waste. I do hope you feel better soon and congrats on 41yrs of love....something to be thankful for this week. Have a good holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sad times we are living in right now :( I wished you a Happy Anniversary on FB and Happy Anniversary again. 41 years. Wow. You two are very blessed and I'm glad you have someone to hold you in your down times. I might as well wish you Happy Thanksgiving while I'm here!! Love ya Jojo ♥

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...