"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, October 31, 2014

It's, it's, it's...


a little Friday, Halloween, flashback to the '70's.


Does this not look like the truck from the movie "Duel?"  I can't tell you how many times I've watched that movie, I think it's one of the scariest, because it's too real and road rage can happen any day and any time.  Plus there's very little dialogue so it gives your mind a lot of time to fill in the 'blanks.'   (This was a photo taken at the pumpkin farm a few weeks ago.)

Happy Hallows' Eve 

5 comments:

  1. Don't think I've ever watched Duel, but I don't like movies like that. Haven't watched scary stuff since the days of Bela Lugosi and Boris Karloff...
    Hope you have an enjoyable, safe weekend, Joanne! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a scardy cat! But I do like Halloween...A Lot! Have a fun one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it does put you in mind of that truck, that movie did keep you on the edge of your seat for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't remember seeing the movie, but for some reason I love this truck! Or maybe it's the way you shot the photo :) Had a quiet Halloween here all safe and sound...Hope you have a good weekend hon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's been a fun Halloween over here and I hope yours was great! Love that pic...it is scary!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...