"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, September 22, 2014

Monday snap...


Happy Birthday to my sissy!  Picture taken circa 1960 as we vacationed at Lake Tahoe.  Little princess that you were you would not step on the sand, it looks like you are in the water just a little bit.  So glad you didn't inherit daddy's legs, you beautiful girl.   (photo stolen from her fb wall).





Hope you all have a lovely week, I have lots of posts coming up so be prepared! hehe.
And congratulations to *Paxie* you have won the caption contest.  Send me your address so I can send you a little surprise.  Thanks everyone.

7 comments:

  1. hi Joanne, yes I am adding you to my list, and lovely to see a caption you chose that fits perfectly, well done to Paxie, you nailed it!! Cheers, Jean ( Nancy is my internet alias, from a childhood nickname, Jean is my real name, but I do not mind either)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I she has a great one Joanne! I have been thinking of you a lot lately. I hope that your week is a great one...and I'll just keep thinking of you!
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Joanne! Hope your sister had a great b'day! Cute pic too.
    So, lots heading our way via your blog, eh! I'm ready for ya sista!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the old pics! Happy birthday to your sister and congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh- I have been so out of it--I missed your caption contest Joanne.

    Happy Birthday to your sister. She sure was a cute little girl! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday to your sister Jojo and I hope she has a wonderful day :)
    I also love your header photo and look forward to more blog posts!!
    Thank you for selecting my caption...just made my day! I'll FB message you my address.
    Much love to you sweetie ♥

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...