"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, September 8, 2014

Monday snap...

...didn't do much this weekend and didn't take any 'snaps' of me not doing it.  So instead I am going to post something I saw of FB that really hit home for me this week.  

so happy to feel Fall in the air even though our temps have been in the 90's.  The fair is in full swing so I will avoid going into town due to the traffic, it's cool to hear the sounds and smells of all the excitement though.  Only have three dr. appts so I feel like I've been set free for a few days...gonna take a nice long drive and bring my camera.  Have a great week friends.  Be safe, be kind, be grateful...just be, because you can.



5 comments:

  1. That is a nice saying.
    I am looking forward to cooling temperatures. It is 75 here, as I type this at 2:30 in the morning.
    Hope all your appointments go well for you. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good way to spend the day Jojo :)
    I believe a hear a small smile on your face ♥ Yay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just getting around to checking in after being gone all summer. What a great saying here. I hope your appointments are ALL good ones, Joanne, and that you have a wonderful week. Missed ya bunches. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. That they do Joanne. We all need to be encouraged and give encouragement too. My mother always gave her children that right up to her 'end'. I miss it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely reminder!!!!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...