"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, August 18, 2014

celebrate..celebrate...dance to the music...


Happy Birthday to the one I laugh with, cry with, dance and sing with, to the one who listens, who celebrates everyone she loves.  To my daughter, my dearest friend, keeper of all things family.  The one whose hand I held when she came into the world and the one who will hold mine when I leave.  I love you my dear, my original punky, and the woman you have grown to be.  I hope you feel as loved today as I feel when I am with you.  mum

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Joanne's daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, I love ,love this post. I have 4 daughters , so I know the love you feel. Happy birthday to your sweet girl. Blessings to you both, xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your daughter! What a sweet tribute! I have 4 sons who are wonderful, but I've always wished I'd had a daughter. Hugs to her and you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely sentiment. I feel the same about my daughter. I think you should seriously think about writing greeting cards...just pretend they're for family. You have a gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy birthday to your daughter!!!!!! how lovely to be best friends with your daughter! I was best friends with my mom (as you know) and I think that it is something special to be best friends with your mom.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...