"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Monday snap...

perfection ;  
an exemplification of supreme excellence,
 something that cannot be improved : something that is perfect...
 
 
perfect nectarine

perfect family 
 (preferring not to show their beautiful faces for the blog)
perfect punky

perfect b.b.
 the best and most perfect days of my life are spent with these people.  If there is a heaven it will be filled with the sounds of smiling, happy, laughing children...at least, for me, that is heaven on earth.  Have a 'perfect' week all.

7 comments:

  1. That is my idea of Heaven On Earth, too, Joanne! Glad you got some pictures of the family here!!! Great job and so sweet! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet family pics! Glad you had such a great day Jo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh girl...you've got a beautiful family!!!! Yes, I would say you're in Heaven for sure.
    I hope you have the best-est week ever Joanne.
    love you tons and tons...

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful family and I understand the sentiment I really do :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for my card!!!!! So timely. Will call you before Friday. Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Jojo...trying a new way to visit blogs and I came to say hello!
    Hello ♥
    Yes....pretty perfect I'd say! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...