"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, May 25, 2014

Monday snap...

because it's not about the BBQ, the wearing of the white shoes, the extra day off work with pay, or the official start of summer parties...

It's about how we are so privileged to live in a place where we can celebrate all those things;   in safety, in peace.   It's about Freedom and the high price that was paid for us to have it.  Thank you to all who served, thank you to your families.  Today we celebrate you.




5 comments:

  1. Thanks, Joanne---and if my family asks- I am NOT blogging today-(I am just checking my email) lol Happy Memorial Day xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Random Insanities" has been included in Sites To See #373. Be assured that I hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/05/sites-to-see-373.html

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...