"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Secret Santa Soiree...

...this is the second year that I have taken part in the SSS over at the Coloradolady blog.   We all join in, swap names, and then shop, with a $20 limit.  It is amazing what you can pack into a small box of home made, found and bought items.  So this year my Secret Santa, name yet to be divulged, sent me a beautiful holiday card and what to my wondering eyes should appear???



a gift card to my most favourite place on Earth!! (How did she know??)  Thank you to my Secret Santa.  And a huge thank you to Suzanne for all the work she does at keeping the SSS run smoothly.  Have a coffeelicious day!




8 comments:

  1. Thanks Linda, I did! And it was a great treat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH- I am right there with you- My FAVORITE place on Earth with Barnes and Noble a close second (and yes they have a Starbucks, too). You are a lucky girl!!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lucky, lucky! Come on over and we'll take a trip over there!

      Delete
  3. My husband and I had the Starbucks breakfast sandwiches for the first time today; it's not just the coffee that's great! What a great SS treat!

    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't even know they had breakfast! Right now I am loving their croissants that have a little chunk of chocolate in the middle!

      Delete
  4. what a wonderful gift to receive,enjoy.xx

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...