"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, December 9, 2013

Monday snap...

...Secret Santa strikes again~~

A few weeks ago, when I received a Starbucks gift card and a beautiful holiday card from my Secret Santa I thought, "wow, this is so nice and I can't wait to use it."  Use it I did, on a wonderful treat for myself...

Yesterday, in the mail, I found another package from my SS.  Oh my!  I can't believe how wonderfully generous she/he is.  And no, I haven't figured out who you are, yet!




 another beautiful card, some Godiva chocolate with little chunks of mint, some gorgeous lavender lotions and pfoo-pfoo,  and a sweet little mat to put my coffee mug on.
AND the cutest little Christmas ornament with my name on it.  I'd show it to you on my tree but sadly I haven't put one up yet...gah.
Thank you, THANK YOU, thankyou dear secret Santa.  I'm working hard to figure you out and can't 'get it' by your return address at all.
Hope you all have a great secret Santa type Monday!

12 comments:

  1. How sweet is this!! A 'secret Santa'.....how nice Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Santa got even better with the Godiva! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to agree, the Lavendar is wonderful, but oh my, that chocolate is heavenly! You have a fabulous holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh you got some wonderful gifts. Surprises are the best! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I just love all these sweet gifts!

      Delete
  5. Joanne, Your special, to get such nice gifts. :):) Hope you can get your tree. xoxo,Susie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a lucky girl! and yep, tree is up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what lovely gifts you received,great swap.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So glad you liked your gifts! Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...