"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, October 18, 2013

sooner or later you're going to pray...


...came across this cute little church sitting at the end of a gas station parking lot in Montana.





and look what was right next door!   Get all your needs met in one single parking lot!


4 comments:

  1. What a fantastic photo! And I love your play on words, "Sooner or later, you're going to PRAY, rather than PAY"! :-)

    And I dearly love that quote at the top of your blog by Lucy Maud Montgomery, what wonderful writing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love old churches like these Joanne. It seems like the are all over Montana and Wyoming. Probably all over the midwest, but the furthest I've been in a car are those states.
    Whew!!!!! I was so scared to come over here tonight and see that scary photo of me again : )))))))). I had no idea I looked that tired that day :O
    much love...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must have been there a while! Real old style church, don't see them around the 'burbs!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...