"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Saturday, August 17, 2013

and we have a winner!!!!


*********the winner of "Delight in the Seasons" is yaya from Whispering Pines!  Congratulations Yaya....email me your mailing address and I will send it right out to you! jmwe4@yahoo.coM*****************






..there IS a reason why I don't eat ice cream and having my once-in-a-lifetime malted shake was perfect proof of that.  Without divulging any more details I will just say I had a very busy week hugging the porcelain wishing well. I am finally feeling better.   Because of this unexpected event I will be extending my birthday giveaway until Monday.


 image: bing


If you are interested in winning the book, "Delight in the Seasons," then please leave a comment here and I will add them to the comments on the birthday post,  and randomly pick a winner.  Enter as many times as you wish...


image: amazon

it really is a fun book filled with seasonal traditions, crafts, recipes and folklore.   See you on Monday.  (I have a very exciting adventure planned for tomorrow and can't wait to share it with you, as long as there is no ice cream involved!)

12 comments:

  1. Add me please, Jojo.
    Love ya,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're feeling much better...that's a harsh reminder! The book looks delightful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the tide has passed...thankyousoverymuch!

      Delete
  3. Funny how we take these chances and hoping for the best! Glad you are felling better Joanne.
    The book does look interesting even though I am not as crafty as you!! But I know someone who is!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me? crafty??? you must be thinking of some other joanne!

      Delete
  4. Are you lactose intolerant like Leonard on Big Bang Theory?

    Sorry you have been under the weather. I don't want to enter for the book, but I wanted to say I'm glad to hear you are feeling better.
    Hope the rest of your weekend is wonderful, Joanne. ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like ice cream so very rarely eat it, I think this once in a lifetime treat was just too much for my system. I won't do that again! I have no problem with milk or other dairy so I don't know why.

      Delete
  5. I am glad you are feeling better! oh my!!! That is awful! please enter me in the drawing! I would love to win the book!

    I do hope the extended version of your birthday will be fun!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everyone who wanted to be entered is in! Good luck.

      Delete
  6. Congrats to YaYa she is a great friend. Glad she won.
    I too have a lot of issues with ice cream and oh how I wish I did not. lol
    Hope you had a very Happy Birthday! I thought of you on your special day.
    Take care honey
    Love
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much! I emailed my address...can't wait! This is super nice of you!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...