"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, August 29, 2013

only her hairdresser knows for sure...

remember those commercials,  back in the day when it was taboo to let anyone know you colored your hair?
but,
I digress.
see these two containers below, notice that they are both similar in shape, colour and size.  One contains hairspray and the other a spray on lotion.
 
Imagine they are both sitting on your bathroom counter all cozy like this picture.
now imagine you are in a hurry to get to an appointment.
 
yes, I did.
I sprayed my hair with body lotion and
my body with hair spray.
 

 
on a side note:
My hair has never been so shiny and well conditioned (maybe I should contact the company). The  hair spray?
not so much.
 
Happy Thursday all.
what have you got planned for the long holiday weekend.

7 comments:

  1. Oooops. Lol I think we have all done something similar when we are in a hurry :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL-THAT is hysterical. One day I picked up the kids' BUTT Paste (diaper rash ointment) and BRUSHED MY TEETH with it. OH!!!-UCK. lol I think you may have discovered a whole new hair conditioner there. Hey- Did any wrinkles you might have (although I am sure they are few) stay in perfect place after the hair spray? xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious!! I think you have learned a lesson here Joanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thursday, Joanne!
    Not much planned here. Retirement pay doesn't get deposited until Tuesday, so just a quiet weekend for us.
    Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. that gave me a giggle out loud type giggle, you know the kind that if people were in the room they would look at you funny? Anyways! I have done similar things that is for sure! I think most of us fibro girls have! I am glad your hair is so shiny but on the other hand, I am sorry the hair spray didn't help your body be smoother and have more moisture in it. I hope you are having a good day!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. HA! Welcome to the world of senior moments. This is too funny. Have a bright, shiny well conditioned day, sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too funny! Not that I'd know about washing my hair with conditioner and maybe using the shampoo to get rid of the tangles...

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...