"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Sunday, July 7, 2013

Monday snap...

 
(fuzzy picture alert AGAIN!)
 
 
 
"ahem, hello?
'scuse me,
'scuse me,
HELLO!
can anyone tell me
where the closest bus station is?"
 
 
"I'm otta here."
 
 
 
Have a happy Monday all.   I've got my bags packed and my plans in place.  Not going on vacation
but I will be getting plenty of rest.
Update and/or explanation tomorrow,
meanwhile,
enjoy my little punky, she came out of the
back bedroom,  where her toys are,
in this get-up.
All she needs is her fairy wings!


8 comments:

  1. Joanne- I hope you are okay? Bags packed-no vacation? I hope this doesn't involve the medical field at all. Your little spunky punky is just darling! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness that is the cutest picture!! U ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Honey, those are not 'fuzzy pictures'- that's 'soft focus' ;) Take care- I'm thinking about you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying all goes well for you, my friend. Love the wee one ...
    TTFN ~
    Big hugs,
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, she is the cutest!! Great shots!
    Whatever it is you're doing,enjoy your rest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like that little one has a plan too! Hope yours turns out to be a good one...enjoy your time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is one cute cookie Joanne! Hope she has a great trip, where ever it is she is going :)
    I hope all goes well with you my friend.
    hugs from here...

    ReplyDelete
  8. That girl is going to go places.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...