"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, July 18, 2013

an amazing discovery...

 
 
...not the basket,
nor the fact that I
did laundry.   But,
just look at who popped out
up.
 

our very own little
bald headed,
blue eyed,
cabbage patch kid.

 
we think he's pretty
darn
perfect,
in every way.
(and it appears that there may be
a red-head in the future)
 
 
hope something wonderful
"pops"
up in your day and
puts a smile on your face.

7 comments:

  1. NOW this is what I call---cute, cute, cute!!!!
    Sending hugs your way...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh- I love it, Joanne. What a cutie and we have a red head in the family, too. Love that he looks like a cabbage patch baby! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww, a heart melter. Big, beautiful blue eyes. How adorable!!! Love the pictures. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie!!!! He is so sweet and I loooooove the picture!!!! What a cute way to pop out of the basket! I do hope he made your day wonderful and put a beautiful smile on your face! He so did for me!!! I can't help but smile with that lovely face!!

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Joanne! It just did!! What an adorable baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Peek - A- Boo!! I see you!! What a cutie Patootie you got there!!! You are so lucky to be near your grands!!! Hope all is Ok. Thinking of you!!! ILY!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Things do have a way of "popping up" in life, but I know nothing as cute and sweet as what you have popping up is in store for me today! Enjoy that cutie..he is perfect!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...