"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Thursday, December 13, 2012

Secret Santa Soiree...


 
Last Fall
I joined a holiday gift swap
over at
She carefully chose our swap partners
and let us know who they are
and what interests
they had.
Thus, was born the
Secret Santa Soiree.

My secret Santa
delivered yesterday and
wow!
I must have been one
very good
girl!!



My secret
Santa
(go check her place out).
I
opened the box to find
the sweetest
vintage Christmas tag
(vintage, how did she know?)


also,
some beautiful "figgy pudding" soap,
wish you could smell it.
Some pretty recipe cards
a yummy candle
and a gorgeous
holiday
apron, handmade and oh so festive.

Thank you Suzanne,
for hosting this event.
And thank you so
very, very much
Barb
for your thoughtfulness.

Merry Christmas

8 comments:

  1. Joanne, you are very welcome, I had a lot of fun putting your package together! Now enjoy that figgy pudding soap, I ALMOST kept it it smelled so nice, lol..I need to order some for ME.
    We are going to be moving back to western WA state in 2013 and we must plan on getting together when that happens, but would love to stay friends here online! Again, enjoy your goodies, Joanne!
    hugs,
    Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such perfect choices Barb made-it's fun getting presents, no?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joanne, What a fun package to receive. I love your apron and your soap. WHAT a wonderful exchange- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad that you like what you got! I like the Secret Santa type stuff. It is a lot of fun. I hope you are enjoying the weekend. I have the Christmas Concert on Sunday. I am so behind. I will be ready by Sunday 1 pm. Probably will be a close call, but I just can't seem to get myself together to finish what I need to do. I am not sure why.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joanne, that looked like a lot of fun! And you got to open it before the 25th!!
    That vintage card is so nice.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The soap sounds wonderful! Really pretty gifts!
    Best wishes Ivan

    ReplyDelete
  7. How very wonderful! Debbie Bemis, bless her heart, sent me a WHOLE box of Believe items including a handmade Rosary. It arrived on Sunday when I was at one of my all time lows after the CT massacre. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like your box was a good one! I loved my box. *Loved* my box. Thanks again for taking so much time and effort.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...