"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Tuesday tid-bits...




...I want to thank everyone who so graciously shared their lovely weather with western Washington this weekend.  It was absolutely gorgeous.  You just can't beat clear skies, temps. in the 80's, festivals all over town, and sharing time with our family.  Blessings indeed.

Today's Tuesday bits are going to be shortened this week as I only have one bit to share.

Remember when I alluded to a secret that I was keeping?  Well, time is up, I've held it in as long as I possibly could without causing physical damage.  I also got the a-o.k. to spill it because I am nothing but a great secret keeper, just in case you ever need someone to keep your secrets for you!  Now follow closely...

MY BABY, MY DAUGHTER, MY LITTLE GIRL GROWN UP, MY SECRET KEEPER IS HAVING A BABY!!!!  Yes, I say it again, my girl is going to have a baby, in January.  I'm going to be a grandma x 2!   (grandgirl Maude is our son's first, and so far only child)  Maude is going to have a cousin!   We are so very excited for them, we are so very excited.

smiles all around...

18 comments:

  1. Jojo! Congratulations to all of you! This is wonderful news. I haven't visited in awhile...shame on me and look what I almost missed! I'm so happy for you ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I am so happy!!! And January is my birthday month, so I am going to selfishly hope for the 21st!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh- that is very, very exciting. Congratulations. What fun!!! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you are over the moon happy! My baby girl has given me my one and only Grand so far, but i'm keeping my fingers crossed there will be at least one more! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are very exciting beans to spill!!! Congratulations! Maude will love having a cousin and YOU, another grandchild! That is the BEST! What a GREAT way to begin the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting!!!! Congratulations!!!! Woohoo!!!!!! This is the best news ever!!!

    I am glad you had a good weekend weather wise! I remember how beautiful Seattle is from when Mom and I went in 2008 to see my older brother and family. I loved how the mountains just went up to the clouds. It was so beautiful.

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Jo JO
    I am soo happy and excited for you . I am doubling mine. Charley and his Gf having a boy in NOV Nad Andrew and annemarie are having one in Jan too.. so we can be excited together, They right now have chloe who will be 2 the day afteer your Bday.
    What a great thing to spill. I am soooo happy for you guys. Tell Lynsay cngrats.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, congrats Grandma! How exciting for your family. Will this be a New Years baby? That would be fun too! Wish her well and I'm also glad you had some wonderful weather too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to you all! ♥

    Glad to hear you had good weather for the weekend, too, Joanne. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you everyone! My girl has waited a long time for this little one so we are very happy for them and cautiously optimistic that we will have a new grandbaby in the new year. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Double the fun! So happy for you and your family. Congratulations to your daughter! All the best to her in her pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I don't think I can stand all of the excitement that is spilling off of this page. Your happiness is dripping all over us.
    Best wishes to everyone... especially you, Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations!!!! Don't you just love being a grandma? It's the best. How exciting!! You are a great secret keeper :)

    I confess, I'm supposed to keep this a secret for a couple of days but yesterday I just had to tell my niece then one of my best friends and now you today (and the world it seems). We just found out yesterday that our youngest - the one in Washington - is newly pregnant. Three pregnancy tests but not a doctor visit yet. That will be our #3.

    Do not ask me to keep a secret that involves the words Grandma or pregnant:) but of course not those words together....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yea! Congratulations. I am so happy for you all. Grandkids are amazing bundles of joy.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations! Your gonna be a grandmother. That's so exciting. Babies are such a lovely gift from God.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats!!! What a wonderful time in your life. Enjoy them...as they grow up way too fast!!! Take advantage of all the perks of being a Grandmom!

    ReplyDelete
  17. JUMPING UP AND DOWN with excitement for you.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Now, that is the best news ever. A grandma's heart just keeps a'growing! Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...