"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Summer randomness...


bing

...at it's best!

If I could I would drink iced coffee with half and half all.day.long.  Don't like any of those fancy creamers or sweeteners either.

Oh wait, I DO drink ice coffee all day long...whoops on me, no wonder I'm so loopy.

I bought a small wading pool for Miss(chevious) and/or the dog but the sun hasn't shined since.  The dog is none too interested.

We are going to try out those do-it-yourself dog baths next week.  I have a feeling someone is going to get very wet and I don't mean the dog.

It is utterly amazing the amount of thoughts that can run through your head in the two seconds it takes to answer the phone at 2 a.m.

I can't swim, but I do drink fat free half and half.  Don't really know what the correlation is there.

I tried out a few small painting projects using some new fancy froo-froo paints.  I'll let you see the results soon and give you my honest review.

I also have a secret.

how's your summer been?

11 comments:

  1. you are SO right about those 2 A.M. phone calls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I KNOW the secret ISN'T that you drink iced coffee...but you DO sound a bit wired up tonight-lol Please take pictures of the dog bath- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is nothing at all good about a 2am phone call...(Unless there's a baby expected any moment)! I drink lots of coffee with creamer too, but around Christmas, I started adding a bit of that (sugarless) raspberry syrupy stuff to it.Yummm! Let me know if you received my email? Big hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I hate 2am phone calls. Scares me to death!! I am not a big coffee drinker, will have morning coffee, but that's about it.
    You have a secret? How fun!!!!
    Love ya friend!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love secrets--do tell!

    My summer drug of choice is Diet Mtn. Dew :)

    Vinyl aprons work to keep Kharma wetter than me during bathtime. I used to be soaked.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a great weekend, Joanne. I think you know what we've been up to, haha.
    *hugs* and God bless. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. WHAT...a secret. DO TELL. You aren't going to keep us hanging for long are you.
    OH NO...a phone call at 2 a.m. is a frightening thing. My heart pounds if I get a phone call after 10:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
    POUNDS

    ReplyDelete
  8. COME ON!!! What's your secret?
    Guess what? I can't swim, I drink non-dairy creamer all day long and we use those do it yourself dog baths all the time. Our dog, Gus, is 85 pounds of pure energy and yes, wet happens to us all when he gets his baths!
    Hope you are having a good summer!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Usually when I get a 2am call it means "go to work"! I try to drink water as much as possible but every now and then I need a diet pepsi. Eddy the boxer doesn't like baths..in fact he won't even step into the bathroom..ever. I'll say to you what I'll always say when someone says "I have a secret"...my response is: "Your pregnant, right!"...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh yes! Those 2 AM calls!! After my heart stops pounding and I realize what I am doing...it is usually THE WRONG NUMBER!!!

    A secret eh? You know, I think you could be a brat to tease us like that!! You enjoy this don't you Jojo?! See, I told you so!
    LOL

    ReplyDelete
  11. Mention the word secret and you get us all crazy...ha! I love this picture of the dog in the tub. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...