"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

it's official...


Summer
is
here!


image Bing

May it be full of sunshine not only over your heads but in your lives and hearts.  Have a great 2012 Summer, it's the only one you'll have....choose joy, create happiness, keep your heart open to new possibilities.  It's all up to you and I know, I know, you can be THAT person.   Happy Summer all!

12 comments:

  1. Oh I hope is officially summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Summer to you, all, too! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! For those of us that cherish our few months of sun, it's wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Summer and what beautiful words to live by :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Summer Solstice to you too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. it is here! It is getting rather warm here too. The last few days have been in the upper 90s. Way to hot for me! I remember being in Seattle in 2008 and thinking how beautiful the weather was there compared to the super humid and hot michigan weather we have.

    heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an absolutely beautiful post! And warm and sunny sunflower pic!!
    Happy summer to you too. I intend to savour this one and enjoy every day.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much Jojo! And all the best of summers to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love having that extra long day every year! I wish I could bottle it and uncork it on the shortest day this winter!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jojo! I haven't been blogging or reading much. Glad I came here and saw such an uplifting post!

    Summertime!!!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my where did Spring go???? Summer came in a real heat wave way here in Colorado but am so happy to be able to enjoy it - hot and all!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...