"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, December 19, 2011

Monday snap...


...I took part in the Secret Santa Soiree over at Colorado Lady's  place a few weeks ago and on Friday I got a package from my Secret Santa swap partner.  Oh yeah baby, Santa must have had a difficult time getting that sleigh to fly with this package of goodies on board.   Now please snuggle up and take a little tour with me as I show you all the little lovelies  I received.

This post deserves so much more than I can provide with my lonesome little photo, blogger doesn't seem to want to share tonight, so please click on the pic and have a look!



From candles and soap, paper plates, napkins and a journal, some home-made cards and an apron.
To little sheep (see them?) and dryer balls made from the wool from her very own sheep!
To vintage linens~~table cloth, ornaments and milk glass doves,
to my very own little forest of bottle brush trees.
This package was filled with all of my very favourite things.  Each one wrapped with ribbon and ornaments.  How did you know I would love each and every one of them!

Thank you to my Secret Santa.  You have made this 'swap' a very special one for me and your gift could not have arrived at a better time.  You have touched my heart and my home with your generous spirit.  May you be blessed with the same spirit and joy.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, your SSS sure put together a fantastic box of goodies! What lovely things. Merry Christmas!!! Thanks for participating this year in the SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an amazing gift! Merry Christmas to you. You have obviously been on the "good list" this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jojo, what a wonderful gift for you! It has everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You struck the mother lode! How darn precious is this?? Wow!!

    First thing I noticed were the little sheep. So adorable and all is obviously picked and packed with utmost love for you ♥♥♥

    And an angel...for an angel :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How sweet is that? You are a special lady and deserve each gift your SSS sent. I saw that on Coloradolady's blog but decided not to do it. I never seem to be able to put together such a wonderful pkg and would be afraid my person would feel left out. I am so happy your's gave you such a wonderful pkg!! I have something for you and will get it out soon. It will be a belated Christmas gift.
    ILY Jojo, Merry Christmas!!! I also didn't get cards sent this year.

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, you must've made Santa's 'nice' list to make a haul like that! But then, we know you are nice...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a batch of pretty things! I know you are loving them all which is a good thing!

    Merry Christmas!

    ~Linnea

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...