"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, December 9, 2011

a Friday moment...

...I am having trouble with words today.  Too many words, hurtful words, honest words, words that prick at my soul and words that lift me and fill me with love. So many words, mostly questions for which I have no answers.  It's just been a day like that.  So on this Friday of this very busy season I wonder if you can find the words...

other than fear~~~

Love is > __________.


Happy Friday y'all.  Have a good weekend, be safe, be thankful, choose happy.

9 comments:

  1. Love is > Having good friends like you!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is embracing the whole shabang!

    That ole full moon can give us a 'twist' now and then!
    Have a good weekend Jojo.
    Jim

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love is having at least one huge hug each day...which I always need and don't have.

    Sending you a big one, but truthfully, it's not the same on here LOL

    Love you sweetie and we all have to just hang in there don't we?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love is trying to accept things that bring changes into our lives... (not always easy though).

    Love is when you have a bad day but then you see the one you love and everything seems to be okay.

    Sending you lots of Love and Hugs.♥

    Jill.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sent you an email on shipping deadline for your SSS. Please don't forget to send me the DC#

    Love is..fighting back tears and smiling......just hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love is ... smiles, leaving everything else to God.

    Are you starting new blogs, Jojo. I got lost there for a bit in another blog that I think had you in it.

    Glad you enjoyed my smile I sent you today, sweetie.

    Merry Christmas ~
    TTFN ~
    Hugs,
    Marydon

    GIVEAWAY ENDS 12/9

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...