"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

move over hostess...

...much like Homer Simpson or Yogi bear I am easily distracted at the notion of a donut.  That is why, when perusing the produce isle yesterday, I immediately spotted the 'donut' peaches and nectarines.  These are new to me but have been around for about twenty years and they come from my state...who knew?

 just look how they are packaged!
 just the right size with a stone (pit) about the size of a pistachio.
 and only 40 calories means you can indulge



have you tried these little gems yet?

7 comments:

  1. No, I haven't seen them. They're cute.
    I'm not crazy about the plastic containers but I would love to try the fruit.
    Will keep an eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! They are so cute, and I think they are very sweet, too. Or maybe I'm just bowled over by their cuteness....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love any and all fruits. Love the shape of the donut fruits - so fun.

    Personally, I hate regular donuts. They make me nauseous when I eat them. I have been told that my mom gained 50 pounds while pregnant with me craving and eating hot buttered donuts. Can you imagine? Maybe that's why.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I haven't tried one yet, and now my mouth is watering! :) They look delicious, and I swear I can almost smell them from here. I'll be on the lookout for these cuties! Thanks for sharing, and also for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet message! Now I hope I can get this message to save...I'm having trouble, again, leaving messages...anyone else? xo & big hugs, Debbie @ Cottage Hann~Me~Downs

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have never seen those!! They are cute!! Will look for them!! I love most all fruit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do they come with chocolate and sprinkles?
    I didn't think so. Sigh...
    I've never tried one but when I run into them I'll give them a try. I do like fruit. Not as well as donuts, but I do like fruit.

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...