"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Housekeeping...

...Oh my, look at this place, cobwebs hanging from the ceiling, dust bunnies scattered on the floors, paint peeling, hazy-grimy windows...the list goes on and on.  Wow, take a few days away from the blog and look what happens!  I must get to cleaning up around here:

I can't believe that it's been two weeks since my fall from grace, or my graceful fall as the case may be.  And there she stands, the perpetrator (fountain), at the edge of the patio with her sly, sweet smile and beautiful flowing waters.  I'll get you my pretty...

You would think with all the nothing that I've been doing that I would have something to blog about but alas you would be wrong...I've got nothing.  Oh wait, I do. 

A few weeks ago Deb over at Whatsoever things are lovely had a little contest and I won.  Yeah baby.  She is a local by the way and hopefully we will drive the hour it takes to meet each other soon.  Anyway, I won these little cutie salt and pepper shakers and wow, do they ever like living here!  Moo-ooo-ooo.







If you get the chance go visit Deb and tell her I sent you.  I will be back as soon as I get my virtual house picked up...take care peeps.

9 comments:

  1. I love them!
    Congratulations on winning such a cute little prize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are cute and you deserve a little "pick me up" prize!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are adorable and congratulations! I haven't been blogging or doing anything...no excuse for my lack of cleaning.

    Well, except my son works nights and sleeps all day. He just moved out last weekend, but damned if he's not downstairs right now. Geesh.

    I must mow the grass before it takes over....((Hugs sweetie))

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the salt and pepper shakers! How cute! I hope you are feeling a bit better after the horrible fall you had. I hope it is a good weekend for you!


    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh those are so cute! What a great win!!!! I am hoping the ribs are better sweet friend. I have been praying hard for you!! I am going thru some pain from the RA myself, and looking for a new rheumatologist, a suggestion from my hand surgeon. He isn't happy with the way things are going, with meds, etc. Hoping to get my insulin pump soon. I see my endo, Monday and she is the final say, except insurance. Feel better my friend. I love ya!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable. Don't you just love it when you win a giveaway? I hope you are feeling better.

    Will be in Washington this weekend taking our daughter to Yakima. Not sure how far that is from you. Then they will be somewhere on the coast with fiancee's church youth group. I'm hoping to go wine tasting since I hear that is what Yakima is famous for. Not sure if that might embarrass daughter in front of her new church by wine tasting on my first visit....course I'm really good at embarrassing my kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think those cows have found a great new 'pasture'! Sounds like you are feeling somewhat better--that's great! I agree, we need to meet sometime soon.

    Debora

    ReplyDelete
  8. Seriously. Is there anything better than our bovine relatives??? Such a wonderful reminder. hugs to you♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was hoping you'd be doing better now, Jojo. Gosh! We just don't bounce back as quickly do we.

    Love you little moo-moo's.

    Would you be so kind to leave a comment on my BLOG ONLY, for the Miracle Makeover fund drive. Charlie, 8 yr. old, & his story are fabulous. Every comment brings us a $1 for the next person that will be sponsored.

    Have a beautiful weekend.
    Hugs,
    TTFN ~
    Marydon

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...