"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Monday, March 21, 2011

Time's up...

...it's time to announce the winners of my Spring-fling part 1.  Thanks to all of you who entered and shared your favorite Spring accessory.  You are a bunch of crazy people, you know that?!  I think mine would be sun glasses, although being in Washington, we wear them all year long.  We are over sensitive to light here.

Using my own personal number generator, the hubs, the following winners will receive a Infinity t-shirt scarf from Adornment Assortment and the lovely Lea...here we go:

# 19-Yolanda from Perfectly Imperfect~~green.

# 11-Maggie aka, Grandma Yellow Hair from Just Between Me and You~~purple.

and lastly, persistence pays off for...

# 29-Sherry from Country Wings in Phoenix~~pink.

Send me your mailing address and I will get these out to you as soon as possible plus a little something from me to say "thanks."  (jmwe4(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Stay tuned, part 2 can't be far away! 

6 comments:

  1. Jojo you are so adorable. congrats to the winners enjoy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the winners!

    I didn't even think of sunglasses as an adornment. Duh.

    Everyone enjoy their gifts and go out into the world in style!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! Lucky winners!
    You are having way too much fun Jojo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi JoJo Sweetie...
    I just got home from work, and I am jumping up and down and screaming and clapping. Can you hear me? Oh I am so tickled pink to have won the Hello Kitty Pink scarf. I will be taking a picture of me in my scarf to share. I can't wait. Oh thank you sweet friend. Thank you for a wonderful giveaway. I will treasure it always.

    Hope you had a beautiful Monday. We had a beautiful soft rain all afternoon. A wonderful treat for the flowers and the grass. I love a soft rain.

    Hugs to you sweetie and SO much love, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow I WON! How excited I am and if I could I would jump up and down with Sherry. haha
    Seriously honey thank you for this lovely giveaway and for of course drawing my name.
    Looking forward to receiving this in the mail
    Love ya
    Maggie

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...