"the nicest and the sweetest days are not those on which anything very splendid or wonderful or exciting happens, but just those that bring simple pleasure, following one another softly, like pearls slipping off a string."
Lucy Maud Montgomery

Friday, December 31, 2010

Cheers to YOU...


it was a rough year
wasn't it
it was wrought with
painful
moments
and
unbearable
loss.
but, in the midst
of it all
there was much
joy
there was
peace
and
understanding
there was
strength
from above
and there
were
wonderful
generous
friendships
made that will
carry me
through
the
New Year.
Thank you my
friends.
May
2011
be kind to you
and
fill your
hearts and lives
with
many
Blessings.

Happy New Year

15 comments:

  1. And the very same to you. Happy new year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year my friend. ILY!!!!

    God Bless~
    Debbie Jean

    PS. When is the baby due?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year Jojo, you are always in my prayers and I hope that 2011 is a joyous and wonderful year for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, sweet friend. Praying the coming year is stuffed full of blessings for you. Big hugs and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jojo I want to wish you the same, and thank you for this past year of friendship. You are so dear to me.
    Love to you....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very well said! Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New Year Blessings to you and yours, Jojo.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was beautiful!

    I hope 2011 brings you good health, wonderful surprises and much joy! I'm happy you're my blog friend!

    HNY! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy "2011" my loving friend! May all your dreams and passion for life be yours! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  10. And to you as well, Jojo. May the New Year bring you good health and happiness, one day at a time.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a way with words you know?

    I'm so glad I started visiting again and I wish you all the best in the new year. Happy New Year sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

comments, comments, comments! If you've got 'em share 'em. If you are a no comment blogger I will try to answer back on this post. If you are...expect a personal reply from me! Cheers, and please mind those manners.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...